IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT THE CRM DESIGNATION - PLEASE READ
GRMI is moving towards electronic credential verification. To achieve this goal, they are in the process of validating CRM holders in good standing. Many CRM holders have renewed their dues annually and on time to maintain their credentials. However, some may have moved, not updated their contact information and not received their notice of dues. GRMI is offering a grace period ending June 30, 2018 as a temporary reinstatement opportunity. After this time, you may forfeit your CRM designation.
We have been asked to spread the word on behalf of GRMI and have provided their official statement with instructions below. If you have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to GRMI directly at GRMI@rims.org. Thank you in advance for your help in getting the word out.
GRMI Temporary CRM Designation Reinstatement Offer
*This temporary reinstatement offer will expire on June 30, 2018.
CRM designation holders must maintain their credentialed membership with GRMI by paying a USD $50 annual dues fee, which is nonrefundable. Nonpayment of the GRMI annual membership dues will result in forfeiture of the CRM designation and the ability to list CRM on a profile. Reinstatement refers to the restoring of a designation that was lost due to non-compliance.
- Former GRMI members whose membership lapsed due to nonpayment may apply for reinstatement of their GRMI membership and CRM designation by completing the following steps:
- Send an email request to GRMI@rims.org
- GRMI will contact the individual to process the USD $100 renewal fee before 6/30/18. This will cover the fee for the previous (10/31/16 - 10/31/17) cycle and the current (10/31/17 -10/31/18) renewal cycle.
- A CRM holder who (a) completed the 3 courses at a CRM provider location but did not register their designation with GRMI or (b) is a former GRMI member whose membership expired for non-payment spanning beyond two renewal dates will have two reinstatement options available until 6/30/18:
- Apply for reinstatement by completing the following steps:
- Send a transcript with the reinstatement request to GRMI@rims.org
- GRMI will send the individual a link to submit a reinstatement fee of USD $250.
NOTE: GRMI members must send an email to GRMI@rims.org whenever their contact information changes. If individuals don’t pay their GRMI dues (USD $50) before 12/31/18 for the 10/31/18-10/31/19 renewal period, the digital credential will no longer be usable, and reinstatement will not be available.
- A CRM holder who (a) completed the 3 courses at a CRM provider location but did not register their designation with GRMI may register their designation by completing the following steps:
- Send a transcript with the registration request along with current contact information to GRMI@rims.org
- GRMI will send the individual a link to submit a CRM registration fee of USD $200.
- Those who have completed the 3 courses at a CRM provider location recently and are ready to register their designation with GRMI, may write the 3 standardized exams (CRM 54, CRM 55, and CRM 56); each exam costs USD $130. Log onto https://www.rims.org/grmi/Pages/Exam-Registration.aspx to register to write the exams, and email a transcript for the three courses to GRMI@rims.org.